Cosmos SDK Documentation
- SDK Intro: High-level overview of the Cosmos SDK.
- SDK application tutorial: A tutorial to learn the SDK. It showcases how to build an SDK-based blockchain from scratch, and explains the basic principles of the SDK in the process.
- Specifications: Specifications of modules and other parts of the Cosmos SDK.
- SDK API Reference: Godocs of the Cosmos SDK.
- REST API spec: List of endpoints to interact with a
gaiafull-node through REST.
- Join the mainnet of the Cosmos Hub.
- Join the latest public testnet of the Cosmos Hub.
- Start your own
Creating a new SDK project
To create a new project, you can either:
- Fork this repo. Do not forget to remove the
nameservicemodule from the various files if you don't need it.
- Use community tools like chainkit.
The Cosmos-SDK is currently written in Golang, though the framework could be implemented similarly in other languages. Contact us for information about funding an implementation in another language.
See this file for details of the build process and considerations when making changes.
This documentation is built from the following commit: ce82e01e